came to understand that our visit was very limited.
Nevertheless, we have really enjoyed our visit & it was a great
learning experience from Karma (The M.D. who accompanied us) the
management and the organization was just perfect. These people
will go FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jeremy Jorden, Abbey
Road,Worcestershire, UK, 20/05/1995
2. It was really great! Beautiful Places - Very Good Food - very
nice People. Thank you very much!!!!!!
Monika Meyer, Zureherstr-99, 4052 Basel-Switzerland.
3. Superb Arrangements, Superb Guide & Superb Place.
Minciotti Giuseffe,Sgulimero 33,Verous-Italy. Dated:
4. I would like to mention here that. not only did we enjoyed
our total program (Tours & Treks), but genuinely appreciated
your personal touch and great hospitality. Keep up the good job…
Susan Hurley, London.UK 13/04/2000
5. Excellent, Friendly Service. Accommodations provided was
extremely comfortable with the best food I’ve had in the
Patricia, 15104 markese,Allen Park,M148101- U S A. Dated:
6. First day was a little bit long, but very nice with a good
lunch at the river. The view of Khangchendzonga in the morning
was very nice. The Company Guide, Sharma, helper and Potter was
great. We have seen the best places on this tour.
S.R. Naskar, Lserfeldjtr, 27A 44803 Bochum - Germany. Dated:
7. The whole package worked very well to provide the first time
visitor to the Himalaya with a fantastic insight. The
Organization was first class from start to Finish. Our guide Mr.
Tega is a gem of a wealth of Knowledge.
Simon Croson,14 Millfeld Croxont,Caythorpe, Ltncs U K -Na32
3HCN - U K. Dated: 15/05/2005
8. Our trip was very professionally run from the moment we were
met at airport. The trek was fantastic and exceeded our
expectations. The sightseeing in Darjeeling was just what we
needed to relax and unwind and soak up the rich diverse culture
of the Sikkim people. I would have no hesitation in recommending
Marcopolo World travels to any potential customers.……
Peter Hynes, 2/55 Park ST.Campsite,NSW Australia, Dated:
9. We cant really say much to endorse Marcopolo Treks.. The organisation exceeded all of their obligations and our
Peter Louis, Belgium, Bruxxelles. 26/11/1995
10. Very Good Service, well coordinated, the itinerary was
perfect. Thanks to all …
Nomade Experience, Christian
11. We were Pleased the with the Tour. Friendly, Helpful, safe
Driver, Informative Guide, Excellent Accommodation at Snow lion, Lachung and above all delicious Food.
J Stanley Reeve, Manchester Ms - U S A. Dated: 09/05/1997
12. Excellent Service and staff. The Trip was organized very
well. It was pleasure to visit Sikkim. …
Rimantus Murinas, Penevirys, Madrid,Spain.Dated:18/03/05
13. Every one was always very gentle and sensible
Schueeberger Ariane, Ecoteaux,Switzerland.Dated:18/03/02
14. O K! Very well managed Organisation & professionally run
Richards, London. Dated : 18/0320/04
15. The memories of walking up the Prek river valley to Samiti
lake with stunning views of the mountains at sunrise will stay
with me for a long time. The excellent coordination of our trek
meant it was possible to relax and enjoy the trek in an extreme
environment. Our guides concern for safety was obvious when
arranged a unplanned rest day at Phedang so we could combat the
effects of altitude. Thank you for a memorable time in sikkim &
Fiona Mackay,2155 park st.campsite.NSW 2194
16. Tshering Lachenpa’s level of English was outstanding
enabling us to have a wonderfully and informative 1 week
vacation in sikkim and Darjeeling. His knowledge of the culture
of Sikkim‘s history and of the orally environment was equally
impressive. His love for Sikkim was obvious and contusive
Kunchok was a most responsible, safe and cautious driver. He
made the trip on these mountains roads enjoyable..
Clive Bagnato, American Embassy School,Chanakyapuri,New
17. Fantastic Tour& Trek.Santosh was excellent guide & took very
good care of us. The nepali food was particularly good. I would
surely recommend your company..
Stanton Gray, Apdo Miguel de Allende,GTO- 37700,
18. We made a very nice trip and experienced the wildest
landscape, we have ever seen! Even though the weather was not
very nice. (Lots of clouds & rain)
J.Van Beelem & M.van Stenis,3 Rue Robert Mottier,01550
19. An Experience that will not be forgotten for many reason.
The main Mason was TEGA. You have a very Knowledgeable and
understanding guide employee. The trek was pitched at the right
level for military groups. Once again thank you for a marvelous
experience, and I hope to repeat in the future.
Richard Simpson, Willon House Tattershall Road Billinghay,
Lincs - U K. Dated:15/05/2005
20. First I would Like to Thank your company for arranging such
a perfect trek in sikkim. For me the trek in sikkim is a dream,
it is spectacular to see. Normally the trek is quite hard to
walk, but if you see beautiful mountains and forest the tough
walk and you enjoy the trek completely. An aspect of the trek
“the food” what is important to do the trek. I think the food
was excellent, all the breakfast, lunch and dinners were very
good .there was always more then enough. Also request from us
were always positive responded. The guides were very friendly
and had never problems. I think the trek was very positive for
all of us. I will remember this trek always and keep a special
place in my heart. I would like to say thanks all of you:
Guides, Cooks, Helper, Drivers, and yaks. To arrange this
beautifully trek. I hope you enjoyed as well and success in the
future with your company many more tourist will enjoy your
Herald Hoiting. Holland (Netherlands) Dated March 2001
21. Best Organization. Recommended to everyone around the world.
Moussy Sabine, 2 Rue geages Brassons,France.Dated:6/5/1997
22. North Sikkim Tour was a Beautiful tour. The staff was very
The food was the best we‘ve had. Our guide, Ghanashyam was very
smart and Helpful. He showed us all the good spots. The Driver
was excellent I can’t say the same for the road.
Abigail Egan Massachusetts. U S A.Dated:6/5/1999
23. Santosh was an excellent guide and took good care of us.
William Reiner,220N .Zapata HwySte #11A LaredoTX 78043,U S
24. Good Service, Good Staff and Great Place.
Valdemaras Thayeardies, Zizyo 3-17, Vilwils, Lithuavie.
SVEBAS TRAVEL & TOURS . Lithuavna. Dated: 18/03/2004